Join Our Team
JOIN OUR TEAM
The strength of our agency is the collective skills and talents of our team who all come from various traditions and cultures. We work in all type of demographics, ethnicity and groups and we employ and reflect the same diversity in our office.
We are currently looking to recruit team of Front-End Web -Developers who are highly creative, technically minded. It is important for the developer to be able to work independently as well as within a team and under management. We are and advertising agency and people with dynamic thinking flexible attitude towards work are encouraged to apply for. This is a role for those Web Designers and Developer who likes multi-tasking and can work under pressure juggling various deadlines and priority.
It is important to know that we need someone who is just as proficient with HTML and CSS as they are with design you will provide front-end expertise on a broad range of digital projects. SEO would be an integral part of the work and we would expect the person also to work on website ranking and optimization.
If you think you have got what it takes, please apply with a CV and portfolio (firstname.lastname@example.org) that demonstrates:
- Good experience with WordPress, theme & plug-in development, able to set up and adapt CMS to meet business requirements
- Good coding: HTML, XHTML, HTML5 and CSS, CSS3, PHP
- Good in responsive email and web design
- Ability to create responsive designs that work with touch, keyboard and mouse interfaces
- Good knowledge and experience on SEO, understanding of On-page and Off page SEO, able to work with IBP (on-page SEO and SEnuke XCr off-page SEO software
- Experience in a design and development role, extensive use of Adobe Photoshop and video compression
- Eye for detail
- A great knowledge of all the latest design trends and that you actively read / write developing-related blogs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or a self-starter with good experience for number of years.
- Web design and development
- E-flier design and development
- Web maintenance and reporting
- SEO and analytics optimization
- Contribution to pitches, proposal with new ideas
- Turn client brief into actionable plan
- Competitor analysis
- Thorough quality assurance testing of all web projects
- Monitoring website’s performance, solving technical problems
- Ability to create wire-frame UX ideas with both colleagues and clients and give strong creative guidance.
- Experience with different CMS, such as Magento
- Adobe illustrator
We would be encouraging for constant development of the staff. This is not a role just producing banners and email template or websites with templates. We offer greater personal career progression to candidates looking for a long-term career rather than a job change.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Position type: Permanent (after 3 months probation)
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: Negotiable
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic receptionist with good administrative skills to provide excellent front desk service. The successful candidate will possess a well-developed communication skills, be excited about contributing ideas, work well within a team and require minimal supervision. Must have good time management, prioritisation skills and attention to details. Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing demands, be friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable. The candidate must be methodical and accurate and understand how to treat confidential information. Must be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list.
At least one year experience as Front of House / Admin Assistant is required. Must have a good understanding of MS Office. Can do attitude and reliability are as important as a professional attitude.
We are a blend of exceptional talent and diverse cultures with clear-headed business tactics and creative mind. We are really enthusiastic about the work we do and we like seeing the same passion in our new recruits.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com with subject f the position.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are happy to announce the start of Mediareach’s Internship Program 2014.
Every year Mediareach successfully offers Internship programs for brilliant, young, self-starters to join our buzzing team.
We give you an opportunity to work across all our departments and gain skills needed to work in an advertising environment. As MRA Interns you will have a unique chance to work on live campaigns and take part in ideation and planning processes, learn and contribute at the same time.
- Administrative Intern
- New Business Intern
We cover the expenses of all our Interns on weekly basis (£50 per week)
- If you take three months full-time Internship and work committed throughout the whole period, upon successful completion at the end of the Internship you will receive monetary reward.
- At the end of their Internship successful Interns will get better chance for being hired by Mediareach.
Please choose which type of Internship you are applying for and indicate it in your Cover Letter.
- Four week full-time Internship (10am-5pm)
- Two months part time or full-time Internship (either 10am- 1pm or 2pm -5pm)
- Three month full-time (10am-5pm)
You would be able to extend your internship or switch departments if you wish to.
Start Date: Flexible
If interested get in touch now by sending your CV to Recruitment@mediareach.co.uk and mentioning which Intern’s position you are applying for.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Designer to create inspirational creative solutions for the online campaigns. You’ll create visual designs with a genuine passion for the creative process, offering effective solutions for our clients. The Digital Designer must have 1-2 year experience of digital design in a Creative, Digital, Marketing, Graphics Agency or similar functional area within a similar client environment.
- Designs the layout of digital wireframes and storyboards for digital deliverables
- Designs high quality digital deliverables for the client (e.g. digital displays, banners, expendables, emails etc)
- Delivers branded materials, illustrations for social media campaigns, user interface and layout designs etc
- Creates assets for engaging newsletters and digital channels
- Provides strong digital design know-how across a variety of media forms
- Meets quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and making recommendations to the Management for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business listens and values the opinions of others
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change
- May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business
You Need to Have:
- Good knowledge of the latest technology and a full understanding of how to communicate with consumers, relevant digital design techniques, emerging trends in digital technologies and the changing landscape of design
- Good understanding of development techniques and processes focused on Graphic Design and/or Branding, including emerging practices and display platforms (e.g. mobile, social, etc)
- Has ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention
- 2 years previous agency experience
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to design across platforms with minimum 1 year experience in digital creative for online advertising and social media as well as rich media
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Has a strong understanding of social media and how to harness it
- Has a thousand ideas tucked away for a rainy day
- Proven ability to come up with ideas, from big campaigns to answer the brief excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to collaborate effectively with key partners in other areas of the organization to handle a heavy workload, to prioritize work, and to meet assigned deadlines.
- Understands HTML 5 and how to push it to its limits (design / ideas only — no coding skills required).
- Experienced with responsive web technologies and best practice
Salary: Based on the experience
If you’re still reading this and thinking that it sounds a lot like you — apply now with your CV and portfolio with a subject line of the position firstname.lastname@example.org