Join Our Team
JOIN OUR TEAM
The strength of our agency is the collective skills and talents of our team who all come from various traditions and cultures. We work in all type of demographics, ethnicity and groups and we employ and reflect the same diversity in our office.
Media Planning Executive
- Category: Media Planning
- Position type: Full time – Temporary
Develop and manage media plans and market flowcharts · Ensure that client goals, budget, and target audience are understood and reached · Write and present presentations to clients · Analyze data to develop viable strategies · Develop and present media buy recommendations to clients · Work with team members to provide clients with comprehensive campaign results.
- 2+ years as a media planner in an agency environment.
- Experience as a Media Planner across TV, Print, Outdoor, Ambient and Digital Media
- Experience writing presentations and competitive analysis decks
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of media and other research tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Must be a good team player
A unique role, that will include strategy, planning, implementing and coordination with media buyers. Working at our growing agency, you will be an integral part of the full service culture, working closely with the account management, creative and digital disciplines.
Day-to-day, you will be managing the planning operations of offline/Online media in terms of client and internal agency relationships, strategic planning, and new business.
As planner, you will be responsible for liaising with account planning regarding audience research, thus, achieving an understanding of consumer behaviour of multicultural markets for the purpose of audience targeting. Reporting directly to the Media Agency head.
- Position type: Permanent (after 3 months probation)
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: Negotiable
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic receptionist with good administrative skills to provide excellent front desk service. The successful candidate will possess a well-developed communication skills, be excited about contributing ideas, work well within a team and require minimal supervision. Must have good time management, prioritisation skills and attention to details. Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing demands, be friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable. The candidate must be methodical and accurate and understand how to treat confidential information. Must be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list.
At least one year experience as Front of House / Admin Assistant is required. Must have a good understanding of MS Office. Can do attitude and reliability are as important as a professional attitude.
We are a blend of exceptional talent and diverse cultures with clear-headed business tactics and creative mind. We are really enthusiastic about the work we do and we like seeing the same passion in our new recruits.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com with subject f the position.
We are looking for highly creative, technically minded Front-End Developer (HTML/CSS) who is equally good in both.
It is important for the developer to be able to work independently as well as within a team and under management. We are and advertising agency and people with dynamic thinking flexible attitude towards work are encouraged to apply for. This is a role for those Web Designers and Developer who likes multi-tasking and can work under pressure juggling various deadlines and priority.
It is important to know that we need someone who is just as proficient with HTML and CSS as they are with design you will provide front-end expertise on a broad range of digital projects. SEO would be an integral part of the work and we would expect the person also to work on website ranking and optimization.
If you think you have got what it takes, please apply with a CV and portfolio (firstname.lastname@example.org) that demonstrates:
- Good experience with WordPress, theme & plug-in development, able to set up and adapt CMS to meet business requirements
- Good coding: HTML, XHTML, HTML5 and CSS, CSS3, PHP
- Good in responsive email and web design
- Ability to create responsive designs that work with touch, keyboard and mouse interfaces
- Good knowledge and experience on SEO, understanding of On-page and Off page SEO, able to work with IBP (on-page SEO and SEnuke XCr off-page SEO software
- Experience in a design and development role, extensive use of Adobe Photoshop and video compression
- Eye for detail
- A great knowledge of all the latest design trends and that you actively read / write developing-related blogs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree in IT or Computer Science or a self-starter with good experience for number of years.
- Web design and development
- E-flier design and development
- Web maintenance and reporting
- SEO and analytics optimization
- Contribution to pitches, proposal with new ideas
- Turn client brief into actionable plan
- Competitor analysis
- Thorough quality assurance testing of all web projects
- Monitoring website’s performance, solving technical problems
- Ability to create wire-frame UX ideas with both colleagues and clients and give strong creative guidance.
- Experience with different CMS, such as Magento
- Adobe illustrator
We would be encouraging for constant development of the staff. This is not a role just producing banners and email template or websites with templates. We offer greater personal career progression to candidates looking for a long-term career rather than a job change.
Internship Program 2014
We are happy to announce the start of Mediareach’s Internship Program 2014.
Every year Mediareach successfully offers Internship programs for brilliant, young, self-starters to join our buzzing team.
We give you an opportunity to work across all our departments and gain skills needed to work in an advertising environment. As MRA Interns you will have a unique chance to work on live campaigns and take part in ideation and planning processes, learn and contribute at the same time.
- Media Intern
- Administrative Intern
- New Business Intern
We cover the expenses of all our Interns on weekly basis (£50 per week)
- If you take three months full-time Internship and work committed throughout the whole period, upon successful completion at the end of the Internship you will receive monetary reward.
- At the end of their Internship successful Interns will get better chance for being hired by Mediareach.
Please choose which type of Internship you are applying for and indicate it in your Cover Letter.
- Four week full-time Internship (10am-5pm)
- Two months part time or full-time Internship (either 10am- 1pm or 2pm -5pm)
- Three month full-time (10am-5pm)
You would be able to extend your internship or switch departments if you wish to.
Start Date: Flexible
If interested get in touch now by sending your CV to Recruitment@mediareach.co.uk and mentioning which Intern’s position you are applying for.
If interested get in touch now by sending your CV to Recruitment@mediareach.co.uk and mentioning in the subject line the Department you would like to explore.